Friday, January 20, 2012

Forehead Chakra and Life Cycle

Are you between the ages of 36 to 42?  Being of that age group, I am living intense changes in my life as I see myself and my role on this plane with increasing clarity.  I want to work in and develop new areas of interest; the old routine just doesn't cut it anymore.  I do not accept to live my life without renewed creativity, engagement, fun.  My intuition and inner guidance are getting stronger and I "see" and sense with more clarity which aspects of my life are not in alignment with my greatest good, and with that of my immediate and global communities.

When talking with friends and clients, I realize I am not the only one going through this process.  It is very common in this era of transformation, and particularly for people of this age group.  Why?  One reason is that the forehead chakra, with its themes of realization and insight, becomes the motivating force in one's life.  Under this influence life experiences are called to deepen, as is one's sense of global responsibility.

Of course, the experiences will be coloured by one's chakra-type, or personality.  The new life directions taken here will rest upon one's earlier chakra development including clearing and balancing.  Here is a quick summary of how the Forehead Chakra can influence this life-cycle (based on Kalashatra Govinda's A Handbook of Chakra Healing: Spiritual Practice for Health, Harmony and Inner Peace):


  • Root personalities will seek to improve their material condition
  • Sacral personalities may find new partners and rediscover their own sensuality
  • Solar Plexus personalities will strive to have more influence on the world around them
  • Heart personalities will be active in deepening their relationships and warmth toward others
  • Throat personalities will hone their communication skills and will speak for the greater good - either finally finding their own voice or speaking Truth on behalf of others
  • Forehead types will work on self-realization and the creative ideas that follow
  • Crown personalities will be confirmed upon their spiritual path and may develop extraordinary powers.
If you are heading towards your "Forehead Years" - be aware of the changes and energetic influences activating in your life.  If you are smack in the middle of this cycle - are you noticing the changes?  How are you managing change and adjusting to your new life?  If you have the wisdom of these years behind you - what guidance can you offer to those walking just behind you in Life's journey?

I would love to hear from you.  I noticed tonight there are over 600 page views for my blog (since the beginning, less than a year ago), in over 20 countries - the USA, Russia, and Canada having the highest number of readers, and new readers this month from France, China and Ukraine.  I often think I am writing just for myself -- and then I realize you are there, reading me.  I would love to read your comments and reactions too.  :)

A warm hello, good vibes and Canadian bear-hug to all of you across the globe.  I am using my Forehead chakra now to imagine my Light reaching you, wherever you are; and your Light reaching others; and together we are weaving a matrix of Light and Love across this beautiful Earth we are lucky to call home.

No comments:

Post a Comment