Friday, January 6, 2012

Receiving inspiration through my Brow Chakra...

I have been working on my Reiki Master's degree for over a year and a half.  I am pleased to see how I've progressed mentally, emotionally and spiritually during this time.  Changes have come in bursts of energy; there were some sweet breakthroughs and some pretty deep ebbs.  All the while, I have learned to better listen to, and trust, my inner guidance and the messages from my Guides.

For the past few weeks, the centre of my forehead has been pulsating, buzzing, making its presence known.  The feeling is particularly strong as I write entries in this blog, when I work with Tarot and when I am working on new business opportunities.  Creative ideas seem to be pouring through my mind, and I now have developed enough courage and strength to follow these dreams and ideas.  The Universe is responding by sending synchronous events and people who support my growth and expansion.

I am feeling fully alive, waking up from a frozen state brought by working in a job/work environment that is not aligned with the needs of my Spirit; by trying to match others' expectations of me rather than setting my own goals and celebrating my spirit; by reacting to the world around me rather than responding to the energies available to me.  Ego had me in a firm grip.  I realize now how much fear I was carrying, how much mistrust, how many thoughts of "lack".

I am now open to abundance, and I welcome it in my life.  I affirm that I am worthy and deserving of financial and time freedom; of great friendships; of fun and laughter; of all the joy and beauty Life and Nature have to offer.  I take full responsibility for my thoughts and actions.  I welcome and am grateful for my imagination, my insights and divine guidance.  I am happy from within, and I allow it to shine.

I am saying good-bye to the miser; I have no need of him anymore.  I am comforting and wrapping the shy and frightened little girl in a warm rosy blanket, and tell her to trust in Universe and in the future; everything will be alright.  I stoke the embers in my heart and in my sacral chakras, for they will now burn evenly and brightly without consuming themselves to extinction.

I am a channel of Divine Thought.  I am a channel of Divine Love.  I dance with Grace and Harmony.

I am connected to the Stars just as I am connected to the deep blue centre of Gaia, mother Earth.  I anchor these energies everywhere I walk; everywhere my Spirit travels to; everywhere my words are read.

I breathe deeply in my belly, and I smile, at peace.  I am sharing this peace with you.  I thank you for allowing me to do so.

It's your turn to breathe down to your belly.  Turn your forehead to the Sun, to the Moon.  Receive their light.  Allow divine Light to envelop you, rock you gently to peacefulness, listening to the drumbeat of Gaia's heart and womb.  Shhhh...  Listen: your guides are whispering in your ears.

No comments:

Post a Comment