Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Daily Reflection: Winter is great for developing clairvoyance!

In addition to helping you understand the great Wisdom beyond your thoughts, the Brow Chakra helps you develop clairvoyance, clairaudience, and claircognizance - three skills or gifts physically anchored in the head area.  I already blogged on the first two skills in previous entries, but I am guided to discuss clairvoyance some more.  One of the reasons is that it's winter out this way, and we're expecting a big snowfall tomorrow.  So, what's the link between the two??

Clairvoyance is not just about receiving guidance in the form of images inside your head; with this skill, you can also see energy fields, or auras.  It is easier to see auras when looking at a subject in front of a white background.  Winter's white coat provides such a background...

I work on this skill mostly in the morning, before the workday really begins.  I look outside and select a tree, preferably one standing alone in the middle of the yard with an expanse of white snow all around.  I ask the tree if he would like to work with me and if he would agree to let me see his aura.  I then soften my eyes and try to see beyond the tree.  (It typically doesn't work if you glare or stare too intently; you have to be patient and allow the aura or energy field to reveal itself to you.)  After a few minutes, I can see an envelope of energy around the tree.  Sometimes, I can see different colours in this energy field.

During the day, I take breaks from staring at my computer screen and look outside.  I practice my skills with the neighbourhood dogs which are out for a walk, and sometimes with the squirrels and birds that grace the view.

Although trees provide a great "practice target" for they are mostly stable and it is in their nature to stand in one place without moving as you practice your eyes (*smile*), I find it quite interesting to apply this skill on dogs.  Most of them realize that their energy field is visible.  Once, as I was sending Reiki energy to a limping dog, he started biting the air around him, wondering perhaps what was touching him.  I guess I didn't properly ask for his permission prior to sending energy.  :)

Therefore, be grateful for the great blanket of snow coming our way for the next few months.  Nature is providing us with ideal conditions in which to hone our seeing skills!  And practicing with gratitude is certainly an important key.

No comments:

Post a Comment