Sunday, January 8, 2012

Daily Reflection: Brow Chakra and Goal-Setting

Sonia Choquette's Facebook status today was:

When you find yourself in transition, confusion, or uncertain of where things are headed, rather than act or over-react with anxiety or fear, take a breath and allow yourself a little space so that you might tune into your Higher Self, and allow it to take the lead. Simply say, "Higher Self, lead the way. Move my mind, move my heart, move my body in the direction of my highest good at this time and in this circumstance." Then relax, maybe stretch if possible, and wait to be moved by the spirit. If you sincerely surrender to your spirit, and to the path of love and light, you will naturally move toward the most positive path open to you. Try it. You'll see it is true.


I personally find this status quite timely, as I have been working on goal-setting today.  My goals are bringing me on a new path, guided by Spirit.  I am relinquishing ego's hold and I am no longer accepting its fears and insecurities as status quo.

I am feeling rejuvenated, as if coming back to life.  I am filled with hope and joy.  Ego is still making its presence known, but thankfully I have learned to differentiate between ego fears and and the fear/anticipation linked to doing something beautiful, great, amazing with my life...  Lots of "OSM" here!

Goal-setting can be seen as tedious - but know that it can be exciting and very rewarding, especially when you start seeing your vision manifest.  Did you know that actually writing down your goals in a specific, measurable, attainable, relevant and time-specific manner makes them SMART. You are much more likely to achieve and surpass a SMART goal than a wishful thinking goal... Ask me how I can help you achieve your goals this year!

Having this vision for yourself will certainly nourish your Spirit.  Dreaming up goals and devising its path to successful achievement will balance both sides of your brain.  Going inside yourself to envision your path, and listening to divine guidance will nourish your Brow Chakra. 

No comments:

Post a Comment