Friday, February 3, 2012

Solar Plexus Chakra: Inner Fire, Personal Power, Digestion, Decisions...

I hope you've all had a wonder-full Imbolc, Groundhog day, Chandeleur... Taking some time to ponder how you will shine your inner light, and help increase Light on this plane and beyond.

On this blog, this marks the beginning of our reflexion on the Solar Plexus Chakra. Its element, coincidentally, is Fire and it deals with issues of personal power and empowerment. It will be an interesting month, I'm sure - especially that it's the start of the Chinese Year of the Dragon... Are you, like me, feeling the inner rumbles of things to come? (and I'm not talking about the digestive system LOL - but then again, this Chakra is also associated to digestion...)

I have been feeling heat emanating from my Solar Plexus for the past few days; to me, this indicate purging of old energies, a purification by fire.  Although at times uncomfortable as the energy is shifting, I welcome this change and I trust that it is for my highest good.  And I am glad it is happening now, as seeds I have been planting for the past few years all seem to be sprouting at the same time!  I have a significant decision to make regarding my regular employment and self-empowerment; trusting my spiritual path and transmuting old ideas of safety and security.

I will be spending the weekend outdoors, and turning my head to the sun just like a sunflower does, and consciously opening my Solar Plexus Chakra to the light of the sun and to Universal Light and Love.  I will clear my head, and will trust the answer I receive from Spirit to my query...  

May the wisdom and Light of goddess Brigid, keeper of the Well, shine upon us all on her Feast Day.

No comments:

Post a Comment