Monday, January 9, 2012

Daily Reflection: Brow Chakra and Clairaudience

Clairaudience is the ability to hear beyond a normal range.  Maybe you hear music when no radio (or MP3 player *smile* ) is on.  Maybe you can hear guidance.  Maybe you can hear a word or an expression as you lead a Reiki session.  Maybe beings from other dimensions are talking to you with words of advice for a shift in global awareness.  These are all gifts associated with clairaudience, and with an opened and activated Brow Chakra.

As with all psychic skills, you must work consistently, slowly and patiently to develop it and to learn to trust it, especially if you have been born in a family or community that say that such gifts are of the devil.  The gifts associated with the Brow Chakra must be developed with loving and attentive teachers, for any imbalance here can shift the brain into mental trauma and illness.  A good teacher will guide you so you can recognize the voices of ego and pettiness, and the voice of divine guidance.  A good teacher will take all the time YOU need to develop this gift, and nurture you in your learning process - forcing clairaudience to happen may scare your ego and close down your Brow Chakra; you will believe you have developed schizophrenia, will start negative self-talk relative to your gift and you will spiral down in mental illness.  When you think you hear voices, stop, reflect, breathe, and talk to a trained professional - from a well-trained Reiki Master, to a Spiritual Coach and/or psychologist (it helps when the psychologist/psychiatrist is opened to the spiritual world, in the likes of Dr. Brian Weiss).

Personally, I often hear specific words or expressions said with a specific accent during Reiki sessions.  I tell clients, "I feel like saying this, this way..."  and they respond along the lines of, "Yes, that's exactly how my grandmother would say that..."

I hear distinct guidance for myself in the few moments just before I awake in the morning, in that blissful state of in-between when I fully reintegrate my body (sometimes, I do work all night in Spirit form - makes me quite tired in the morning!).  It is from such guidance that I found my cat Coquin a few years ago: upon waking up, I heard, "Jaz, the cat for you is at the pet store."  Waking up, I groggily replied, "What?" (I'm not always PC or diplomatic before my coffee; good things Spirit has a sense of humour.)  My guide repeated the instruction, and I received a vision of which pet store it was.  I responded, "Uh - OK, thanks."  And I pondered this over coffee...  I did ask for a new cat to keep Pompon company, but this cat had to be accepted by the resident cat, Pompon - and by my husband.  I had gone to the pet store two days prior and they had no kittens.  I resolved to go that night to the pet store just to check and humour Spirit, and lo and behold they had just received kittens.  Coquin was immediately accepted by Pompon who proceeded to give him a cat-bath as a welcoming gesture, and my husband fell in love with him.  Kudos to Spirit Guide.  And Yay for me, as I began to trust my clairaudience gift.

Jaz on Spirit Hill, behind
the Casa de Dom Inacio 
It was the same direct and loving voice that woke me up last year at about this time to tell me, "Jaz, you're going to Brazil, to the Casa.  It's time."  I think he had to repeat the instructions twice that time as well ;)  I was in disbelief - how would I find the money?  How would I explain this expense?  How would I find the time off?  How this?  How that?  This can never happen, and these are all the reasons why...  And finally, I recognized the panicked voice of my ego, took a deep breath and said out loud, "Well, if it's meant to be, all will fall into place easily and effortlessly.  I accept to go - and leave the details up to you, Spirit."  I booked sessions with my Reiki Masters before booking my trip, just to help me validate my guidance.  Once I committed, everything fell into place.  A few months later, I was at the Casa de Dom Inacio in Abadiania, Brazil.   I am grateful Spirit practiced talking to me through the adoption of a cat before sending me on this life-changing journey in Brazil!!

If clairaudience is a gift you want to develop or learn to accept, meditate and work with a compassionate teacher you can trust.  Take it slowly - show compassion towards yourself.  Not everything is meant to emulate the fast-food world we live in; any and all psychic gifts need proper apprenticeship.

No comments:

Post a Comment