Saturday, November 12, 2011

Daily Reflection: Crown Chakra (Seraphinite)

Seraphinite is a gorgeous dark green, veiny crystal. It clears away thought forms that have become stuck in the mental body and has a grounding effect.  It also assists with harmonizing the desires of your heart with those of your soul.

According to Hazel Raven, author of "The Angel Experience", Seraphinite is beneficial in establishing angelic connections, particularly with the Archangel Seraphiel.

I have a beautiful tear-drop Seraphinite mounted in a silver ring.  It is wonderful to wear.  I like to think it chose me - I was looking for something else at the metaphysical store, and this ring kept wanting my attention.  I asked to see it closer, and held it in the palm of my hand (I always hold crystals in my palm to see if they would "work" with me before bringing them home).  It did not want to go back to the display case and so I brought it home!  I find it has a peaceful yet strong energy.  It helps me connect with Universal Love and Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment