Thursday, November 17, 2011

Daily Reflection: Crown Chakra (Reiki work)

Being aware of my Crown Chakra, ensuring it is clear from ego-based thinking, and opening up to divine guidance is crucial in my Reiki sessions.

During Reiki sessions, I first connect myself to Universal Love Source through my Crown Chakra, and I ensure I remain connected to Earth by sending an energy cord through my Root Chakra to Gaia. Then I proceed to connect to my client's energy field and connect him/her to Source. 

In addition to the flow of healing energy beaming through my hands, many messages enter my energy field - and my client's - through the Crown. These messages can guide actions, shed light on choices to aid decision-making, clear outdated thinking patterns, and increase self-love and forgiveness to make space for healing.

If you would like to know what messages your guides have for you and have not (yet) attuned your senses to acknowledge the messages, consider booking a Reiki session with me. The session can be in my home, in yours or at a distance. Remember that in the Spirit world, there is no such thing as linear time and space, therefore when I work with energy the space between our physical selves is inconsequential. Distance Reiki works just as well as hands-on Reiki.

Sending you much love.

No comments:

Post a Comment