Thursday, January 31, 2013

What are you "canning"?

As I was meditating yesterday and preparing the Inbox Guidance for February, this "canning" idea popped into my head... And I laughed when I found this war-time canning image this morning. :)

Here is what I am canning:

  • I CAN love myself
  • I CAN spend time just for me 
  • I CAN treat myself to something nice
  • I CAN make my dreams come true
  • I CAN love my body
  • I CAN enjoy time outdoors in nature
  • I CAN develop and bloom on all levels
  • I CAN enjoy my morning cup of coffee
  • I CAN sing and dance and play
  • I CAN be proud of my accomplishments
  • ...
...And here are my "canning" labels, inspired from a site for the planning and preparation of canning projects and jam-making.  I developed this page using PowerPoint; you can to! (Ha! the pun...)  Email me if you would like me to send you my template.




What are you canning?

It's good to have those "cans" handy and in reserve for the gloomy days... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment