Monday, March 25, 2013

Reiki & energy work for a broken bone

Reiki healing project for a broken bone! And I think the thought had occurred to me recently that I had not had the chance to work on a broken bone as a case study yet...  Thank you Universe for your special sense of humour and providing me with the case study in my own body!

I was really happy last Saturday to go encourage the Seaway Roller Derby Girls and tie on roller skates (the 4-wheeler classics!) at their fund-raiser - the first time I put on skates in 20+ years...  I was having lots of fun self-teaching me how to skate, rocking to the music.  I have not exercised regularly for the past year, concentrating on my emotional and spiritual development, and it didn't take long for my legs to feel muscle fatigue.  Still, I called upon Brigid as warrior goddess and willed myself to power through around the circuit.  And then...  I lost my balance and landed hard on my right wrist, breaking the ulna. 

And so my new healing project began...  Reiki & energy work is said to speed up healing and mending of bones, in addition to reduction of pain.   Energy sessions are to start, for the mending of the bone, only once it is set and in a cast to ensure it sets properly.  Energy work to relieve pain can start immediately - thank goodness!!  

As my right forearm is enveloped in a blue cast (Archangel Michael's colour!), resting as I type with my left hand (hmpf!), I am visualizing my wrist fully healed - ulna, tendons, muscles, etc. - even stronger than it was before. I am grateful for all the lessons involved in this adventure: the intern ER doctor received good coaching and experience setting a wrist and making a cast; I am learning to become more ambidextrous, more patient, and most of all I'm learning to ask for and receive help of all kind and learning the gifts and strengths involved in recognizing my vulnerability and allowing others to physically care for me. I am learning to be a patient teacher as I coach my husband on how to wash my hair and pull it in a pony tail! LOL It is a humbling experience, as I learn to let go of my pride to receive help! It is a great healing opportunity on all levels - physical, mental, emotional & spiritual.

Life is full of wonderful adventures if we choose to see them.  Every experience can have more meaning than face value if we choose to listen and look into deeper layers.  What physical pain are you struggling with?  Can you see its blessings and underlying lessons?

If you want to help me in my "project", look at the images of my healing wrist and visualize my wrist radiating health and energy.  Send Reiki, white light, Love, etc to all layers of my wrist and my being, for the highest good of all and as per God's plan for me.

Write a comment in the box below if you want to virtually sign my cast!

Much Love, Light and gratitude to all.

***********

Updates:

3 comments:

  1. I was starting to think that your soul made you invincible. It's good to know that you are human after all. Looking forward to you getting back to your invincible self. Get well soon Jaz! J'espère que tu as gagné un prix Gérard pour ça ;) XO Martin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My Spirit is immortal and invincible, just like everyone else's... and yes, I am having a good reminder of my human experience! :) LOL Gérard-ment vu une belle trébuche comme celle-là! xo

      Delete
  2. Keep on RockinRoller Skaten! Angela

    ReplyDelete