Tuesday, October 22, 2013

New Edition of Love & Light Newsletter!

I am pleased to share with you the new edition of my Love & Light Newsletter! In this issue: a time for introspection and redefining goals; working with Lavender, spiritual guidance for this quarter and information on my new "at home" service!

Send me your email address if you would like to receive a printable version.

I am planning something special on Saturday, October 26th at 1PM... or after dark, perhaps... Would you like to participate in a short introduction to mediumship and experience your own ability to communicate with the deceased? This workshop is centred on Love and Healing. Email me if you're interested!

If you are interested in any of my programs, would like to book a single session, or would like to book a group event at your place, please call me or send me an email! I am looking forward to hearing from you.




No comments:

Post a Comment