Monday, September 15, 2014

Take a look at my Programs

I’ve been talking a many people lately who are experiencing a surge in anxiety, stress and depression. They find it difficult to see beyond the hurt and the sadness. For just too many, the dust is not settling easily, and the constant emotional agitation keeps the dust flying in a downward spiral of yuck.

Because of this general unease I’m sensing, I want to take some time this week to talk to you about my Programs. I know they can help you, whether the dust is settling for you and you feel ready to move forward on your spiritual path, or whether you feel stuck in the yuck. Take a look at what I offer, and feel if any of these can be used as a walking stick on your journey. The techniques I teach and the coaching I offer help my clients find a sense of inner peace.

One-on-one Program

I have experienced first-hand what damage anxiety and depression can do, and I found that meditation and connecting with Spirit/Source/Angels is key to changing those thoughts and emotions that keep us stuck. If you feel, like many others, that you’d like to roll up in a ball and disappear for a while… honour the feeling, but don’t stay stuck there. Reach out! Find the help you need. This 6-month Program reconnects you with your ability to take clear action steps to reach your goals and objectives. It’s been life-changing for my clients, and as their self-confidence and overall wellbeing increased they have noticed positive ripple effects in their relationships at home and at work.

For the duration of this Program, we meet twice a month either in person, through Skype or over the phone. I tap into what your Soul needs in the moment and we allow for Spirit to lead the session. You receive live Readings every month, and you get coached on what your soul really needs. You also receive email support throughout the Program.

This Program can start anytime following our initial conversation; there are no set intake dates.


Intuition Development Program

This is a 6-month group program. I teach techniques to connect to true Source energy, and we learn to make peace with and to develop intuitive gifts. This Program will provide you with all the basics you need to heal yourself, and you’ll learn techniques - and the ethics - to offer healing to people, pets and the environment. I’ll let my graduate students speak on this one:

“I recommend this Program because it will help you look within at what you may or may not know about yourself. Jaz is an amazing person, coach and facilitator. She is very knowledgable and understands what each person in the class needs to help them grow. I highly recommend her courses to anyone searching for more in life." -- Pat K.
"I loved this Program, and I am a better person because of it. Jaz works with you over time to ensure you understand the concepts and you work hands on. With practice, you gain confidence in this field and in your life." Shirley G.
"This Program helped with inner peace. It showed me how to bring out my gifts. It helped me make life changes, and I learned a lot." Shirley H.

The next intake for this wonder-full Program starts the weekend of September 27-28.

I'm quite excited that this Program will soon be available online!  I'm looking into possible technology that can bring us together.  I know many of you would love to take this Program and reconnect to your Inner Lightworker, but you live too far away to take this Program in person.  Stay tuned!  I'm real close to being ready for the online launch!  Let me know if you're interested!

September is such a good time to start a new routine, now that the kids are back in school and that the weather is cooler. It’s time to go within to find answers to your questions. It’s time to journey some more, away from the stuck zone. Are you ready?

Contact me to learn more about my Programs, and to register for Fall sessions.

No comments:

Post a Comment