Friday, November 29, 2013

Update: Lightworker Name Game!

I have updated my blog's post on the Lightworker name game, with some additional context about how and why I have created the game, and the wonderful feedback I have been receiving for the past 2 weeks. As Lightworkers, our creative souls joyfully sees meaning in everything. We are Spirit, and Spirit is in us and works through us... Of course Lightworkers would see a deeper meaning in a sacred name!

I am grateful to Spirit for helping me create this game, where so many Lightworkers feel a personal attachment, or vibe, with their result. Thank you so much for vibrating to the beautiful, creative and joyful energy I infused in this work!

I will host an online event in mid-December to answer some questions on the specific vibrations and name combinations of this game. I definitely feel the need to explore this concept further and have received more instructions from Spirit on how to develop this concept into meaningful information and tools for all you wonder-filled Lightworkers around the world!

Send me your questions and comments to help me prepare for this event!

Many many blessings of Love and Joy to you!

***********

Announcing the dates for the next Lightworker Development Program, Level 1:  this training will be held in Ingleside, Ontario starting on February 22-23, 2014!




No comments:

Post a Comment