Friday, November 22, 2013

I did something REALLY scary...


I haven't had the joy to write in this blog regularly of late...  Going back to work has been a real shock to my system and my spirit.  It has validated that if I am to shine my light, I can not hide.  If I am to teach courage, I must myself make a leap of faith.   

So I did something REALLY scary yesterday.  I resigned officially from my government job to be full-time Lightworker.  The best part is that I feel at peace with this decision, and as soon as I have surrendered to my truth, to what's best for my soul... synchronicities have multiplied to validate that I am now on the right path, and everything will be OK.

I chose 12/12 as my last day, my gateway to the next phase of my life.

My wings are ready.  Watch me soar!

I am ready to teach and serve Spirit's will.  I am ready to work from my heart centre.  I am ready to be me.

...and I know that Universe supports me abundantly.  

Many blessings of Love and Joy to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment