Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Today's Intention: Align Actions With Heart Desire

Today, I know that the ball is in my court. I choose to commit to my priorities and I feel empowered. I choose the life I want to live, and my decisions reflect my core values.

Second-guessing my decisions, reflecting on past decisions and being wishy-washy will bring me nowhere near my heart's highest intentions. Today requires decisiveness. Today requires an examination of how I spend my time, and an elimination of what doesn't serve my goals. It is important to stay true to myself instead of serving everyone else's demands first. Although it can be difficult, it is important to resist the need for everyone's approval. Sticking to my priorities and core values, while remaining open to Love and intuition might not be popular, but will gain me respect, especially my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment