Thursday, July 25, 2013

What is your Lightworker name?

I created a bit of fun!  What is your Lightworker name?  Share it below.
My Lightworker name is Teacher Guide of Crystalline Cove.   :)



***********
Be sure to take a look at the new Lightworker Name tab on my blog!  That's the space where I share information on Lightworker Names and upcoming events to share the wisdom behind the names. :)

***********
Wow! This name game I created in July went viral on Facebook in November!  I am so pleased and blessed that people around the world are enjoying this game.  I have received so many emails and requests for information, I feel the need to provide some context...

I created this game one hot July afternoon.  I felt very creative and inspired.  There are so many name games out there where you can "discover" your stripper name, your holiday elf name, or share an action you would do based on birth month, the colour of your shirt, a letter in your name...  So I thought it would be fun to create something for us Lightworkers.

Why have I picked the 3rd letter of your first name and the month of birth?  It felt right.  There is no science involved here.  It's totally based on my creative intuition.

Who are these characters and places I mention in the game?  I tried to represent as many talents and spiritual energies as possible, to showcase the broad range of talents we find in our Lightworker community, and the energies many of us are called to work with.  I included archetypes, spiritual guides, and characters that speak to me through legends, folks' tales and fables.  I included concepts of various spiritual traditions.  I included energies of the Earth, the Sea, the Stars and higher dimensions.

So if this game doesn't make sense and your Lightworker name doesn't speak to you -- that's fine; it's just a game...

...but what I have discovered this month thanks to your wonderful emails and requests for information, is a validation of the beauty of our souls.  As Lightworkers, our creative souls joyfully sees meaning in everything.  We can look at leaves and see the outline of a spirit guide.  We can pick up a rock and feel its vibration and feel its message of hope and healing.  We can look at our natural environment and know what the wind and the stars and the clouds and the moon mean to us.  We can look in someone's eyes and see their soul.  We are Spirit, and Spirit is in us and works through us...  Of course Lightworkers would see a deeper meaning in a sacred name!

I am grateful to Spirit for helping me create this game, where so many Lightworkers feel a personal attachment, or vibe, with their result.  Thank you so much for vibrating to the beautiful, creative and joyful energy I infused in this work!  So many have written to me that they resonate with their Lightworker name, that indeed they do work with Fairies, or are more comfortable near the Ocean, or that they do feel that their soul comes from the stars, or that they do live their life applying that special talent...  I am amazed and so happy that Spirit worked through me as I completely surrendered to creativity so that "just a game" became very meaningful for so many!  Spirit works in wonderful ways!

I will host an online event in mid-December to answer some questions on the specific vibrations and name combinations of this game.  I definitely feel the need to explore this concept further and have received more instructions from Spirit on how to develop this concept into meaningful information and tools for all you wonder-filled Lightworkers around the world!

Again, thank you for sharing your enthusiasm for this game, and your curiosity about the energy vibrations and deeper meanings referenced here.  Your feedback helps me see the next step on my path as a teacher and guide (of Crystalline Cove)...  and I admit it is not quite what I imagined.  I have a feeling it's more fun, creative, and filled with more personal and soul growth than what I could think of on my own.  I feel pushed beyond my comfort zone, and I am happy for that!

Many many blessings of Love and Joy to you!