Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Checking in... What would you like to read on my blog?

It was a wonder-filled journey to say "yes" to the call of Spirit when I felt it was time for me to start teaching what I do as a Lightworker; to confirm and validate my path through a surprising contrast with one of my teachers and be able to grow from that experience; then to dive deep into all the Light Tools I have and combining that with my experience as a corporate trainer to create all the material for the Lightworker Development Training Level 1 based on the guidance I received.  I truly enjoyed teaching this training this past weekend, and I am looking forward to new discoveries as my students and I continue to journey together over the next 6 months.  I feel truly blessed!

As I was meditating and writing - almost non-stop for the past month - I put my blog writing on the side so I could concentrate on the task at hand.  While I was not posting articles regularly, I was asking for guidance on how I could further improve my blog to better help the people around the world who are finding my blog and reading my articles.  I have already changed the focus of my blog a few times; when I first started it was merely an exercise of creative writing and I didn't think anyone would pick up any of my articles.  I was writing about the things I was working on at the time, which was clearing my chakras.  Then the scope grew as I gratefully noticed that I actually had readers spanning the globe! I started writing articles on spiritual guidance, mostly based on oracle card readings or musings.  I now feel the need to grow my scope in a new direction...  And I feel called to deepen each article to include more teaching points, more "how to's", more practical advice so that my readers can develop tools to apply the spiritual lessons in their daily lives.

I may still pick an oracle card at the beginning of the week, and use it as a theme for the week so that together we can deepen our connection to its meaning and find ways to apply its lesson.  I will link the lessons to each of the Four Foundations of our Energy Body: physical, emotional, mental and spiritual. It's the start of the new direction...  until it evolves again...  :)

What would you like to read on my blog?  What topics, issues or questions are on your mind?  How can I serve your personal and spiritual growth?  How can I help you further raise your vibration so you can experience more joy, freedom, Love and Light in your daily life - not just in your head, but in your way of being and interacting in this world of ours?  Please share in the comments space available below this article, or send me an email.

I am sending you HUGE quantities of gratitude, Love and Light for reading and sharing my blog, and helping me become the Lightworker I am called to be.  Remember that if you would like one-on-one coaching with me, that it is easy for us to connect through the Magic of Spirit, and the magic of modern communication systems.

A thousand blessings to you and yours.


No comments:

Post a Comment