Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Tell me: what do you see?

Tell me: what do you see?

Do you see fear or horror? Do you anticipate the moment the moth flies in your hair, feeling the shriek already forming in your throat?

Do you see the beauty of nature? Are you amazed by nature's way and the evolution of the moth enabling it to thrive in the darkest hours and hide in daylight?

Do you simply see a moth resting on a tree?

Every day, in every situation, you have the ability to choose how you perceive the world around you. You have the choice to see its beauty or its dark side. You have the choice to see the strength and gift in shadows.

Every day, in every situation, you have the ability to choose your thoughts, to adapt your emotions, to react out of fear or to respond out of love. You have the power to choose what you perceive with all your senses. 

Every day, in every situation, you have the choice to create your reality, to shape your life.  Wouldn't you rather create a happy and bountiful reality instead of a fear-based reality? Are you willing to choose differently?

Look at your life, past-present-future. Tell me, what do you see?

I can help you change the way you tell your story.  I can help you transform your fears.  I can help you re-wire your brain and mental chatter.  I can help you feel and accept the freedom of co-creation that is your birth-right.  Are you ready to embark on a journey with me?

Much Love to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment