Wednesday, February 27, 2013

News & Updates

What a wonderful, inspiring day to meditate and connect with Spirit! I have worked on many "tarotscopes" today, which I have now decided to call "Guidance in your Inbox". I love this work, and I am so very grateful to be a channel enabling Spirit to speak to you through my words, guiding you lovingly to your very best.

There's still time to ask for your spiritual guidance for the month of March. In reality, you can ask for this guidance at any time, but I find that the beginning of the month is very conducive to focus on our healing intentions and chart our course for the month ahead.

I will be raising my prices in April to reflect the amount of loving work I put in each document. For every reading, I connect with Spirit and do a Reiki session as I choose the cards, look for their meanings, prepare the image, write my interpretation and carefully choose your spiritual assignments. I am getting more focused in my work, and therefore want to attract clients who are really ready to make the shift to a higher vibration; people who are ready to take on the assignments and change the world by changing themselves. That is what really brings me satisfaction and a sense of purpose.

So... if customized guidance appeals to you, and if you are ready to take on the spiritual challenges suggested to you by Spirit and you would like to take advantage of a lower price, now is the time to "lock in" a 3, 6 or 12 month subscription, before the prices go up in April. 

While February has been a month of introspection, healing, learning the tapping technique and creating projects, March will be more outwardly busy.  My activities in March include the Keeping It Positive Wellness Conference and Trade Show in Russell, Ontario on Saturday March 2nd, and the I Am Woman Conference and Show in Cornwall, Ontario on Sunday, March 3rd.  I am also contributing a basket of goodies and a complementary Reiki session for a charitable event benefiting women and children, which will be held this Sunday in Ottawa.  

I will be a speaker for the event this Saturday, talking about Managing Life's Transitions.  I am so excited; this will be my first speaking event as Reiki Master and Intuitive Coach!  I have written and re-written my presentation; I'm sure it will be just right this Saturday.  I'm also very excited to share my new brochures, business cards and other cool things I have ordered this month.



I will not be keeping office hours on Monday, March 3rd, as I will most likely need to rest and rejuvenate from the wonderful weekends and spiritual encounters!  

I will soon be launching new programs.  I love this creative energy, and I am looking forward to sharing the fruits of my imaginative labor with you!

Also, we have a winner for the February "Share the Love" contest on Facebook; she will receive a 3-month subscription to "Guidance in Your Inbox".  Stay tuned for the March contest.  What should the prize be this time?  Do you have a preference?

Sending you much Love! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment