I am so glad that I have solid energy work tools and social networks on which I could rely to help me prepare for my surgery, and with which I am recovering at lightening speed! Here's how I have used Reiki in my process:
- My Reiki and spiritual journey have helped me uncover emotional issues and mental & behavioural patterns that have contributed to my state of dis-ease.
- Energy work helped me gather life-force energy in my system so I wouldn't feel depleted after surgery.
- I used distance Reiki to send energy to the operating room and to all medical staff and hospital volunteers, so that I (and all other patients) would receive optimal care and nurturing.
- I the hour prior to surgery, I self-treated to prepare my body and my aura for the process. It also helped me stay calm and focused, keeping the pre-surgery jitters at bay!
- Friends, clients and students sent Reiki to myself and the medical staff so that everything goes well and according to plan.
- Just before anaesthetics, I felt very well surrounded and comforted.
- Reiki helps detoxify the body from the chemicals used.
- It reduces the need for pain killers (I've barely used any, and had no cramping at all!)
- Healing on all levels is quicker.
- I recuperated my healthy energy levels very quickly - I was even able to exercise lightly the day after surgery!
- Recovery is more joyful.
Will you or a loved one be undergoing surgery in the near future? Ask me how we could put together a plan to nurture and support vital life force energy! Of course -- this does not replace proper medical care! Reiki and Energy Work complement licensed medical and psychological care.