Thursday, June 19, 2014

Feeling proud... and a little emptied


This morning, I have completed yet an other 6-month journey with a client.  Here's to an other beautiful soul who feels more centred, guided, empowered and connected to Spirit than she was 6 months ago.  Here's to an other beautiful soul who feels ready for life's adventure, with grace and gratitude.

I always feel like my chicks are flying out of the nest when my role of companion comes to the end of a journey...  I am humbled and proud to witness the transformation.  I am deeply grateful for this work!

It is so important to me to accompany people just like you in the adventure of life, relationships and self-discovery.  It is my passion and life's mission.  I find it difficult to explain what I do because it is different for every soul who journeys with me; I customize the experience based on what each soul needs in the moment to progress and to learn lessons.

There is space in my sacred space, in my heart, in my nest to welcome new clients who would like a companion in their journey.  What do you need in terms of spiritual support?  What tools would you like to learn to manifest your heart's desires?  Which ideas would you need to bounce around in a safe space, to nurture and grow into the Light?  How long have you struggled to find your space in this world, and are you ready and open to stop struggling?  Are you ready to find inner peace and personal empowerment?

Let's explore how we can journey together.  Message me and we'll set up a complimentary Discovery Session.  You'll gain a sense of clarity and some specific tips and techniques you can start applying right now, wherever you are in the world, and wherever you are in your life!

With Love and Gratitude, from my heart to yours! xo

No comments:

Post a Comment