Thursday, March 8, 2012

Oh the joys of spiritual cleansing...

In preparation for the grand opening of my Reiki practice at the clinic, I have been doing additional spiritual and chakra cleansing to be able to shine a better healing light for all my existing and new patients.  Massage therapy, chiropractic treatments, acupuncture sessions, Reiki sessions, Angel therapy...  All helping to clear my body, mind and spirit for the new journey.

...and my body is reminding me that I am a Spiritual being having a very human experience.  I am having one of those typical "healing crisis", when things get much worse before getting better.  As residual negative emotions is clearing my system, my hips are experiencing pain and so are my shoulders; I am feeling a great amount of heat leaving my body and yet I do not have a fever; I am quite dizzy and nauseated yet I do not have the flu...  I need to call upon Spirit and Mother Earth to remain grounded, and I must think of keeping my heart open and glowing in gratitude for this human experience.

As my body is undergoing this Spring cleansing, I am feeling somewhat like Persephone in her descent to the Underworld; yet knowing that Spring is just around the corner and keeping up hope that I will soon return to life above the surface...

Needless to say, creative writing is difficult these days.  I will return with more tales of my journey once I feel better, possibly in an other day or two of rest and meditation - and many walks outside in the warming breezes.  I am looking forward to celebrating Ostara and the return of Life!!  I am already feeling gratitude in my heart for the upcoming Spring Equinox and the goddesses' feast!!

Much Love and Light to us all.

No comments:

Post a Comment